Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your involvement. Please note below the terms and conditions for stall holders attending the event.
- The event organisers take no responsibility for any damage, loss or theft of property
- The Event operating times are Monday 25 May from 10.00am to 5.00pm The organisers reserve the right to the date and operating times
- The organisers reserve the right to determine and direct site allocation. The stall holders pererence will be taken into consideration and the event organises decision will be final.
- The stall holder is responsible for the erection of their stall/gazebo and for providing their own weatherproof awning, covers, electricity supply and any equipment required for use on their stall.
- Stall holders expected to take reasonable precautions for thier own safety. Please collect the mobile number of the first aider on arrival.
- The stall holder must take steps to keep the site and ground around the stall free from litter. Please remove all rubbish from the site and make good any damage.
- Vehicles will be allowed on to the site from 8am. After setting up your stall please remove your vehicle to the car park at the end of the field. There should be no movement of vehicles after 10.30am and before 4.00pm. Except in an emergency.
- If you are running a stall selling or serving food please bring a copy of your hygiene food certificate.
- The Rotary Club of Swindon Old Town is insured via the RIBI in respect of general risks affecting anyone taking part or attending the event. This does not include any accidents or damage that may happen when the public participate in an activity being run by an individual stall holder. In this situation please make sure you have adequate insurance cover and that you have carried out a risk assessment. Please bring your documents with you for checking by the organisers.
- Payment is taken on the day and will be collected during the afternoon by a Rotary Club member who will also provide a receipt. Please let us know in advance if you need an invoice.